Volunteering with GLBT Advocacy & Youth Services, Inc. can be very rewarding. We have need for dedicated people on our:
- Volunteer Coordination Team
- Youth Peer Group Volunteers (you must be 21 years of age and older)
- Adult Peer Group Volunteers (you must be 21 years of age and older)
- Fund-raising Volunteer: grant writers, sponsors, and The Village Blend
- Drop-In Programming Team
- Outreach/Activism Team
- Special Events Team
- Media and Public Relations Team
- Student Internship
- Corporate Sponsorship
Volunteers are required to complete an orientation and background check prior to working with any of the support groups. Policies and Guidelines are available for review.
For More Information
For more information about GLBT Advocacy & Youth Services, Inc. and how you can be part of our community service, visit our Contact Us page.